PROTECTING YOUR HIRE
Why you should protect your hire?
All machines are hired under the Construction Plant-hire Association (CPA) terms and conditions, which state that the 'hirer' is responsible for the loss or damage of the equipment hired.
Replacing damaged parts, or worse still replacing a stolen MEWP, can be extremely expensive and in certain cases could cost over one hundred times more than the equivalent weekly hire rate.
Our indemnity policy can cover many of these risks and help safeguard you or your company against a wide range of liabilities.
When hiring equipment through us, you are expected to return it in the condition in which it was received. With taking our 'All Risk' Insurance cover this confirms you are covered for a number of situations.
Our 'All Risk' insurance cover provides you with cover 24/7 during the hire period, at only 20% of the hire cost.
Summary of benefits:
- You only pay for the scheme when you have a machine on hire.
- Removes the disruption of damage assessment and payment
- Covers our loss of hire income during downtime
- Covers many charges that fall within an insurance excess
- Malicious damage
- Third party claims, theft by hirer, paint spillage or overspray, damage caused by non-observance of daily maintenance, inadequate security, use by untrained operators, negligence.
Our All Risk Insurance cover will be automatically added onto your hire unless you inform us otherwise, by providing us with a copy of your own adequate insurance cover.